Monday, September 28, 2015

Paris Week


this is from fashion week in Paris, I honestly think that these clothing designs are very pretty each and every single one of them. the first one and third one look a bit silky which gives it a shine while the others are not very bright but can still stand out.


for the first dress the belt is a nice touch, the second dress the material grips the body figure nicely, the third dress has that shine, and the fourth has a color to brighten up a room, these dresses are very pretty to  me as I said in the beginning.Let me know in the comments what you think about the clothing.

stay fashionable  

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog.I think the third dress is so shiny but it doesn't flatter her figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Aliyah. I like the last dress and the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the first one since black is my favorite color but the other ones are very pretty to

    ReplyDelete