Saturday, September 19, 2015

old fashion pants


  \

up above is a nice example of pants back in the 70s  these are called bell bottoms,they were pants that became wider from the knee down,back in that time these pants were popular I'm pretty sure almost everyone wore them. 

  now I`m not a fan of these pants I prefer to wear skinny jeans, but everyone is different and have a certain taste in fashion just like the person who created bell bottoms, I see many people today wearing designer clothes from that time and I see how hip it looks compared to todays mostly plan jeans.



stay fashionable my friends

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Thanks Aliyah. It's great to see you guys post your original, thoughtful content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job aliyah I like what you've posted and I actually lowkey like those bell bottoms and think their fashionable and something I would wear to an outdoor picnic. -Marliayh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if you are short these type of pants (bell bottoms) makes you shorter,but if you have long legs, you look 10 times longer.I loved how you said "stay fashionable my friends" :D

    ReplyDelete