Thursday, October 8, 2015

BULLYING NEEDS TO STOP


Today I want to talk about bullying, Now bulling happens all around the world to many different people just like you, They didn't have to do anything wrong they could be the most innocent person and still be picked on and I feel that this situation it very messed up.

I've been bullied plenty of times and I tried my hardest to fight though it, People always say be the bigger person and just walk away and yes I know its hard to do trust me I have gotten into fights with my bully but it didn't make me feel any better because I still felt the pain from the words they said to me.

If you ever see someone being bullied please go find someone you know can stop the situation and tell them because nobody deserves to be bullied weather you like them or not. Everyone is human so treat them with respect no matter what, And if you don't think you can then keep your mouth shut and walk away.

3 comments:

  1. What if they keep picking on you even if you do tell someone.What if even no one else was there to protect me or calm me down.Because it sounds really hard to just keep your mouth shut and walk away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand Chai , just let them be.there only bullying you to feel good, or because there mad they aren't you as LONG as they don't touch you try to ignore them

      Delete
  2. ok thanks for the advice Aliyah

    ReplyDelete